Our friendly staffing agency in Great Neck, NY is need of a new staffing coordinator to be a part of our expanding business! We are excited and eager to work with new faces that are looking for professional growth and advancement. Our Ideal candidate must be a team player, have enthusiastic and perseverant personality and the ability to handle a high paced environment. Excellent telephone, verbal and written skills is a must.
Job Description (Not Limited too)
– Maintain staffing and scheduling for all employees at our client’s facilities throughout the New York metropolitan area.
– Coordinate with staff to manage changes in scheduling throughout the day.- Manage & organize an online staffing system to facilitate our client’s scheduling needs.
– Maintain constant communication with clients throughout the day.- Monitor overtime and attendance of our employees.
– Track and document Orientations.- Secure coverage for vacant shifts.- Assist accounts payable department to verify payroll data.
– Be able to take on challenges and meet and exceed goals
High School Diploma/GED, Associates College Degree preferred with at least one year of job experience in an office setting.
– Competitive base salary with bonuses (the better we do, the better you’ll do)- Vacation and personal days earned in your first year.Primary Health Care Physician Coverage offered after three months of employment.
Submit your resume and at least 2 professional references to arrange an interview with our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year